Sunday, August 1, 2010

Its been a weeks ince i've written anything. But sometimes life has a way of taking away your time so you have none to do what you'd like.
Juan... I hate that guy. But it seems to me like he wont let me go. in all honesty i think i'm leading him on to thibnking that we'll have a good relationsip again. i don't want that. i really don't but what am i supposed to do? He's so jeaouls and posessive.
I WANT TO GET MARRIED, HAVE MORE KIDS, A HOUSE AND BE LOVED.
He has a distorted perception of marrage and i can't handle that. I need someone who is going to love me.... not get mad at me for texting my friends.
"Who are you talking to?" He asks angrily
"Does is really matter?!" I ask in response.
"Yes."
"No it doesn't!"
"Stop texting!" He insists, like i'm murdering someone.
"No."
"GET OFF YOUR FUCKING PHONE!"
"NO!"
he huffs and puffs and can't seem to handle me talking to my friends... or whoever it may be.
"THAN LEAVE!!!" He tells me.
"ok."
I gathered up my things, had Analyn get her shoes on and put her toys away, i grabed aiden from his crib and the children and i left.

I don't understand. He couldn't love me before. and now he's all head over heals for me again... with the most posessive attitude i've ever seen.
I've been staying with him and the kids at his parents house. Mostly because i can't afford to feed the kids here. Well I guess thats the worst thing i can do if i don't want a relationship with him. Because he's certainly getting the wrong impression.
He doesn't know that I'm still dating around... however, giving up on that whole thing rather quickly here.
Well, computer is dying. i'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment