Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lettin Him Go.


((Photo Taken 1/2010))


I thought maybe i should put a face to the name.

Left is Scott.

I honestly loved him up until recently.


I know, two monts after the break up i should be fine, right? RIGHT!. Wrong. It wasn't the case. I was still really bent about him and it was killing me.

But recently i have discovered more and more about me and what we were... and now i understand why he dumped me.

He was right, we weren't meant to be. Now that doesn't mean that i am meant for no one at all. Just means that Scott had alot less going on in his life at the time than i did and he didn't know how to handle it. Makes perfect sense now that I look at it.

He made me so happy, he opened my eyes. But... the breakup.. made me so sick, changed who i was into who I am. Yeah, so I'm a little... ok, I'm really cautious about who i date, who I wanna talk to and everything like that. Its ok.

I lost weight, built confidence. And although I am still really insecure and have awful moodswings, I'm a beautiful person... and the one meant for me will see that, accept that, and perhaps adjust to my chaos.

There are many greats photos taken while i was with Scott. Our time together was time well spent.


Now on with my life!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment